Terms and Conditions
By accepting a quote and paying the required securing deposit you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions set out by 'Waterway Delivery”
The vessel structure and its engine must be in good safe condition. If the vessel breaks down whilst being transported and breakdown cover is not in place or takes days to fix the problem, there will be an additional charge of £50 per extra day while the vessel is waiting for repairs which will also be payable by yourself.
We require proof of ownership (receipt of purchase), insurance, boat safety, river licence and breakdown recovery documents to be scanned and emailed or posted to: Jimmy Marshall, 14 kingsley Rd, BS5 6HF at least 4 days prior to departure.
The vessel must be equipped with the following:
- A valid Insurance certificate in your name
- A current safety certificate in the boats name
- A valid river licence for river and canal use (CRT)
- A valid breakdown recovery policy (i advise www.rivercanalrescue.co.uk)
- An anchor and chain/rope
- Mooring pins and mallet/hammer
- Adequate fenders (failure to provide may result in some paint damage when locking/mooring)
- A front and rear rope (i provide my own extra long mid rope)
- Spare tub of grease for the stern gland
- Extra engine oil
- A working engine temp gauge/oil pressure gauge if fitted
- A hose pipe for water tank filling
Any additional fuel that needs to be purchased to complete the journey will be totaled from the receipts and invoiced to you on completion of the delivery.
We will not be held accountable for any delays caused by matters outside our control (e.g CRT not abiding by stoppage dates, bad weather/river conditions, obstructions on course etc.)
Public liability cover will be in place to cover us in the unlikely event of any accidental loss whilst under our control.
Full outstanding payment is to be settled before key handover on delivery.